sunnuntai 14. elokuuta 2011

the search of the perfect black jeans



























I have no pictures from Friday, but I went to see Rise of the Planet of the Apes with Emma. I wanted to see the movie because Tom Felton's in it, but now that I've seen it I can say it was a pretty good movie.

So tomorrow's my last day of summer. Or summer holiday at least? And I'm kinda nervous since I'm not going back to Ilmajoki this year.

Anyways.. I've been dying to get new black (skinny) jeans for a while now, and yesterday I found them. From Seppälä. It sounds weird. Just because year ago I bought next to nothing from Seppälä and now I found so much from there it hurts  Something's not right ö__Ö

I guess I'm off to clean my room now yeap.

Have a great day !

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti