torstai 11. elokuuta 2011

vieri vesi vieri mä oon rikki mä oon pieni mä oon irrottanut kädet kaiteesta

Because Finnish titles are easier now.

Yesterday I thought that I need to get out of the house or I will go crazy. So I went and bought something not so interesting for school, two shirts from Seppälä and that jean-kinda-shirt-idk-thingy. Anyways, this is what I wore:


Photobucket
sorry my mirror's dirtydirtydirty :D:D


Photobucket

I'm not lying when I say I've got like 70 t-shirts but there's never too many of 'em, right?

Photobucket

I bought that basic top just so I can wear with my new favorite pants like THIS :--D ikr.


Photobucket


Photobucket

I've seen the 5th season of Skins two times already but I have nothing else to do and it's pretty awesome so yeap. I'm off to watch the rest of it now.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti